RES-e-CARE is designed to enhance, support and simplify clinical care of residents in Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACF).
RES-e-CARE benefits include:
• Permits easy access to a geriatrician and future specialist panel.
• Shares responsibility for patient care and maintains clinical relationship with the patient.
• Simplifies program of geriatric care without negatively impacting on billing capacity.
• Introduces specialist assisted support structure and enhanced clinical working relationship.
• Supports skill acquisition and specialisation in geriatrics and generates clinical upskilling of RACF staff.
• Reduces requirement for heavy visitation schedule.
• Improves patient care outcomes and enhances management of end of life issues.
• Offers an opportunity to be part of a research program improving aged care services.